Extreme Turbo Systems Mistubishi Evolution X 3.0" Intercooler Upgrade
The obvious tie-in between the UICP and LICP is the ETS EVO X Intercooler. Making certain to hold this unit to the standard of our EVO VIII/IX intercoolers, this unit is a tour de force in efficiency, distribution and flow. The factory inlet and out locations allow for the inlet and outlet to be at diagonally opposing corners of the core. This provides the best possible airflow distribution through the core's height making sure that all charge rows are used effectively. The AutoCAD drawn endtanks are as smooth as on our previous EVO intercooler with aluminum metal forming that looks more like artwork than endtank. Between the tanks is any one of our sizing options with 3", 3.5" or 4" intercoolers as BOLT-ON designs behind the factory crash beam and above the factory undertray.
- Pressure checked at 35psi.
- Bolt on design to retain crash beam.
- Fills entire grill with core.
- Stainless steel t-bolt clamps.
- 4-ply couplers.
- Includes all mounting hardware.
- 20x12x3.0 Bar & Plate Core - 700hp Direct Replacement - 10WHP increase over stock (without tune)
- 20x12x3.5 Bar & Plate Core - 750hp Direct Replacement - 15WHP increase over stock (without tune)
- 20x12x4.0 Bar & Plate Core - 820hp Direct Replacement - 22WHP increase over stock (without tune)
- Intercooler Only fits GSR and MR. It will also fit the Ralliart with an upgraded Evo X Upper Pipe.
ETS Black logo will be defaulted. White is available or no ETS Logo. Please specify on notes upon ordering.