Motul Nismo Competition Oil 2108E 0W30
[Original development concept]
- This ester-based oil was developed using MOTUL's double-ester technology to combine complex-ester and low friction coefficient mono-ester in order to improve engine power output.
[Allowable torque of approx. 43kgf·m (approx. 410ps)]
- This is a high-performance engine oil designed for naturally-aspirated, race-competition engines such as the VQ35DE and VQ35HR. It combines a base oil with polymers to minimize friction loss for the maximum performance of such engines.
- Tested repeatedly in endurance races such as the Nurburgring and the Tokachi 24-hour races, this oil has proved itself in the kind of fierce competition that demands not just output performance but long-range reliability as well.
- This oil delivers increased engine output through reduced use of the detergent-dispersants that have been shown to cause friction loss in high-load conditions. There is a marked improvement in oil film retention along with better engine response.
- In view of the high compression ratios involved, greater oxidation stability was nurtured. Anti-foaming in high-rotation, high oil temperature environments as well as de-foaming at 150°C were realized.
- SAE viscosity: 0W30
- 100-percent synthetic Double-Ester technology
- API Equivalent: API SL
2108E (0W30) is the recommended oil for the "NISMO ENGINE TUNING MENU" for the following models:
- For sports resetting: Fairlady Z (Z33) (VQ35DE/VQ35HR), March12SR (K12), Elgrand (E51) (VG35DE).
- For S2 (S-tune concept ENGINE <SPEC2>): Fairlady Z (Z33) (VQ35DE).
- This oil was developed for high-intensity competition driving. Please note the following two points before using this oil:
- 1. The product is not covered by any Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. warrantee.
- 2. When this oil is used, it should be changed every 3,000 kilometers.
- When purchased as an imported product, we cannot accept claims for small dents or scratches to the Plastic container.
- Tests conducted by Nissan Motor Company have confirmed that this oil surpasses the former Veruspeed L.S.D. Oil in quality. Take this value as a suggestion for handling oil changes during normal, street driving use. For competition driving, the standard oil change is once every 3,000 kilometers.